Build your hand grip strength and motor coordination with the help of the medifit o-grips.
Build your hand opening and closing strength, tendon gliding, motor coordination and stabilisation with the help of the Medifit O-Grips. The soft Hand Grip can assist in post-trauma rehabilitation, while the firm one builds strength and conditioning for sports performance and injury prevention. Enabling resistive therapy through crushing, pinching and finger extension, the O-Grips help to target finger extensor and flexor muscles from the tip of the finger to the elbow, reducing any muscle imbalances in the hand and forearm.
Features & Benefits
- Food grade silicone, latex free
- Helps enhance grip strength and range of motion
- Helps to prevent injury and speed rehabilitation
- Target the finger extensor and flexor muscles from the tip of the finger to the elbow
- Can reduce muscle imbalances